Things are moving along in the nursery!

I got the curtains made, painted, and hung.  Yes, I stenciled and painted these myself, because unfortunately this pattern doesn’t come in raspberry.   Could-a saved myself a lot of time and a manicure, but I’m really happy with how they turned out, and I used up some clearance white silk fabric I bought a LONG time ago.The storage units are now covered and much easier on the eyes.

I also covered the draft blockers I made last winter.

The owl fabric is one of the few things I’ve actually purchased new, and I really dig this little guy…

In other news, I found this little gem at Music City Thrift for 50 cents.

It matches!

If you’re wondering how I’m getting all this done, here’s the answer.

I have a great little helper!

Advertisements